United Way of Pueblo County is committed to respecting the confidentiality and privacy of personally identifiable information of our donors and volunteers, whether collected through our website, by mail, or any other method. As such, we continue to hold donor stewardship and accountability as a top priority. We respect and protect the privacy of our donors and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Information about donors, volunteers, and donations are handled with respect and confidentiality. By request, donor names may be kept confidential without public recognition. Names will otherwise be printed in our Annual Report.
- We do not disclose, exchange, rent, or sell our lists.
- The personal information you provide when making a donation or registering for an event will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third parties.
- All servers that store personally identifiable data on are kept in a secure environment
- When you make a donation online, we work with other companies to process credit card transactions; those companies use encryption and other appropriate security measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- If you provide us with your postal address or email address, you may receive periodic mailings about United Way of Pueblo County, its programs, or upcoming events.
- If you have supplied your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your donation or responding to requests you may have made.
You are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable data used for communication purposes. You can select to opt-out on any of our email, registration, or donation forms. If you prefer to not receive physical mailings, please let us know by calling (719) 225-8580.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have by phone at (719) 225-8580.